Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sick.

So I've been pretty much out of touch with the world for the past two days--my apologies. Today I decided that enough was enough and had one of our madrich take me to the doctor, who told me I had some strange mutation of a sore throat virus, and that only I could kick it. Thanks doc...might as well just have taken the leg.

Anyway, this weekend I went to stay with Dayle and Naftali, my cousins eight or nine times removed on my mother's side, which was a lot of fun. It was very nice getting a different Shabbat experience, and seeing American movies with Hebrew subtitles at midnight is a great deal of fun, too.

I would update more, but I've been sleeping all day and plan on doing the same all night as well, so I'll close with this:

I'm becoming somewhat homesick, so if anyone would like to send me letters (real letters, not this e-mail crap, although those are nice too), here is my mailing address:

Aron Altmark
NFTY-EIE High School
Kibbutz Tzuba
90870 D.N. Harei Yehuda
ISRAEL

Be sure to mark all letters with "AIRMAIL", otherwise they end up on some fishing boat in the Atlantic. If e-mail is more your thing, my e-mail address is aronaltmark@aol.com.

More updates to come later, I promise.

Love and cough drops,
Aron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home