Wednesday, August 30, 2006

All I'd like to add is that I already love this place. We haven't even left the kibbutz, but we did go on a hike today around Tzuba to see what there was to be seen. There are some cool trails leading to caves and even a tell up on Mt. Tzuba that has a Crusader castle on it! A few of us went for a little run (a boy's got to stay in shape, now) and went up the mountain and explored some of the ruins. There's so much age, so much time surrounding me...my mind is blown every second.

Also, the NFTY (North American Federation of Temple Youth) director and assistant director came today to visit us, and they are interested in having me produce a film for EIE just for NFTY purposes...exciting stuff!

Anyway, there will be a few more pictures soon and I promise to have more ASAP. Tomorrow we start orientation for our classes, and then it's Friday, and everyone knows that means...

...Shabbat!!!


--Aron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home