Friday, August 25, 2006

The Dream

I woke up this morning, fresh out of a wonderful dream. The dream was about being on EIE! I know, I know, but I'm so excited!!!

Wednesday, I went and said goodbye to all my school friends, which was rather saddening. A good deal of people are coming tonight to services, though, to watch Cantor Roskin bestow a Traveler's Blessing on my parents and myself. I'm waiting for the three of us to turn into puddles in front of everybody...but it'll be nice.

In other news, I spoke and saw one of the girls going on the trip last night via video chat. It's going to be fun being the only Southerner on this trip with a bunch of New Yorkers...hehe.

2 days, 22 hours, 45 minutes. I'm literally bouncing off the walls. G-d save my parents.

:-)

-Aron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home